unable to log in

every attempt to log in is met with a dialogue box that says, "your login doesn't appear to be valid, please use the default launcher". I have tried everything I can think of, I forwarded all the ports I can find that EnB and N-7 use, I'm using a cellular home hotspot on an LTE network I have a good signal. I don't understand what I'm overlooking, I've tried everything I've found in the support searches I've completed, I'm at a standstill. anyone have advice or a similar situation?

Edited by Tunksfera

downloaded and reinstalled both the client and the Net-7 application. downloaded the files from the portal 

*Edit* I should note that I am on win 10 and during install, I made sure and selected "run as administrator", I'm also having the same issues on a Win 7 laptop I used to play the game on

Edited by Tunksfera

the strange part is if I enter an incorrect password I get the normal female NPC voice stating that she cannot validate my log in information, but when I enter what I believe my correct password I get the dialog box and it makes no difference which laptop I am on 

The error "please use default launcher"  means that server sees different IP's for non-https TCP and HTTPS traffic.

If mobile ISP is using automatic proxy, then making sure that proxy is set to manual/off (not automatic) in internet options may help.

If ISP is doing creative routing/nat, then you need to use vpn.

my guess would be the ISP being creative as I have set static IPS and the HTTPS traffic is nothing more than a checkbox in the routers settings and being a carrier branded router you can imagine the lack of settings and how locked down it is.. looks like I'll have to try the VPN route, is there a particular VPN that works the best with the game, I only ask as I've never messed with VPNs for anything.

Thanks for all the help!

Cipher and Karu

• 9 months later...

Thank you everyone for documenting the changes you made to resolve this issue. I had this issue come up after switching to a mobile access point so I could play on the move. Previously had no connection issues what so ever. After switching to the mobile access point I started receiving the INV-300 error. I followed the instructions provided by Cipher and installed the x3 Certificate. I also made sure the windows clock was properly in sync and any firewall settings allowed access to the launcher and client. It successfully resolved the INV-300 Error. Link to the thread:

However another error came up, "Your login doesn't appear to be valid, please use the default launcher". I found this thread and Karu suggested that it might have something to do with how the Mobile ISP routes traffic. You suggested using a VPN and it worked. I'm in game with no more connection woes. Just wanted to share in case this might help someone with similar issues. Thanks for everyone's help!

Windows 7 x64 SP1 - TeamGrinder ISO Repack 1.3

VPN: NordVPN 6.18.9.0

Edited by Valrak
Clarity of VPN

• 11 months later...
On 2/2/2019 at 8:32 AM, Lquan said:

for the benefit of future people using this sort of connection, it would be helpful if you told us which VPN and which operating system you are using.

It's been a while since I;ve been in game or on the forum, but to answer the question, its windows 10 pro and any of the major VPNs will work, (nord, tunnel bear, express, pure) it has been working fine for me so far.