Returning Player getting INV-300

20 hours ago, Hatu said:

I was also suffering from this and couldn't logon! Changing the setting did allow me to login. But the real solution came from Cipher, thanks a lot man I appreciate it! I had Let's Encrypt X1 and after deleting and replacing with X3 all is good now! My best friend hasn't been able to login for years, I'm betting this was his issue also.

Glad to hear you got this sorted out. Hopefully your friend will be joining us as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, blackholezet said:

hey gang , after the downtime today

i am getting this error now

I have tried the fixes in this thread with no luck

any ideas ?

thanks

sry -- which specific error?  [not sure how to help here]

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, tsaavik said:

Uninstalled X1 cert, installed X3 cert, turned on certificate revocation check, rebooted and i'm in the game.

Note: IE still shows Valid=False on sunrise auth page :)

BTW I participated in the Lets Encrypt Alpha, so that might be one reason I had the older certificate...

Just wanted to say thanks for this. I was also a Lets Encrypt alpha participant and could never get past the login phase for Net7. I finally revisited this after a couple years and managed to also find this forum post. I found the same X1 cert in my Intermediate store. Deleting it and re-enabling CRL checking leaves me able to successfully log in.

Thanks again to any and all who helped contribute brain cells to troubleshooting this in some way.

Edited by norova