Is there a warp cost-reduction cap?

Hey all, couldn't find any concrete info on this so wanted to ask about something I'm observing on my JE.

With Navigate skill at 6 and no other warp cost effects, engaging warp to a nav point costs me 69 reactor energy.

If I equip a 200% Navigation Computer (boosting Navigate skill to 8.53) my warp cost goes down to 16.

Or, if I equip a 200% Miffing EMP Beam 1A (41% warp cost reduction), my cost also goes down to 16.

If I equip both of those items at the same time, my warp cost is still 16.

Is the cost stopping at 16 and not going lower caused by a minimum warp cost/maximum warp cost reduction cap? Or is it some sort of stacking-related effect with Navigate and warp cost reduction? Or something else?

(engine is Prototype EM 3, reactor is Prototype RS 5, if that matters)

I see forum posts from years ago in which people say you can reach warp cost 0 with a single item (Quagmire and such I guess) so I'm wondering if something's changed since then.

Yes there is.  Unfortunately I can't remember the exact number.  There was a time, I think it was in Beta, where JEs with high Navigate and enough Warp Reduction cost buff could warp for negative reactor energy use.  It was possible to use your warp engines to charge your reactor by doing this, it was fixed a while back.