Sign in issue

• 10 months later...

these forums support searching [see upper right corner].  pls search for "INV-300" and read the posts about this error.

I think I recall that most common cause is trying to start the game from the old EA provided EnB.exe file instead of the now required "LaunchNet7.exe" file.

Other potential problems -- file must be manually set [in the folder containing this file] to run as administrator and to use Windows XP, SP 3 compatibility mode.  The LaunchNet7 window that opens needs to have all four checkboxes [top left of center] checked.  Also, your firewall in either computer or router may be preventing access.

Server is up as I write this and reports that it was up when you posted.

OK so, what I can tell so far is that it is something on my end. I have tried a bunch of things. I am launching from the launchnet7, the four boxes are checked, and I have tried disabling my firewalls. All to no avail.

Though I did notice something, while reading through the other posts in this thread it mentions a cert.

While in the LN7 launch window if I go to help then install cert I get a message that says:

Could not install certificate. HostName: "sunrise.net-7.org",
Port:443

Details: Could not add certificate.

Details: The access control list (ACL) structure is invalid.

If I check certificate, I get:

Could not check ssl certificate status 

Details: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

nice detecting work, Vacassa.  Wish I could be of further help and your situation is beyond my competence and experience ... let's hope that one of the DEVs picks up this discussion and knows what's going on.