Ship configuration and vault mapped

I was using the avatar transfer feature of the net-7 site, and my TE seems to have the entire ship and inventory of my TS.

The TS still has everything I've swapped and installed, but now the TE has the TS's L7 weapons installed (Instead of my Wrath, Sting, etc...) and the Salamander is equipped on a Warrior, lol, when it's explorer-only.
My intention was to move the avatars around into a certain order over the course of a couple of months, having all of my primary avatars occupy the center slot (#2). Well, in my relocating efforts, I moved my TE into the old slot of my TS. I only noticed this when I found all of my ammo components, L9 engines (Viper, Intent), Ego martix, etc... all seem to have been removed. Is there any way we can get this reset somehow?

I was placing this here because GM team said it wasn't "GM area of responsibility" and suggested me to create a web-help ticket, so that's what I'm trying to do.

I would think it's safe to say it is ok here, but I would also use the bug tracker, and, maybe even get in touch with a GM as well. 

This sounds like it could be more than a fluke, it might be related to updates to the OS, or newly written code even ??, and who is to say that it couldn't be an exploited way to get "loot only" items duplicated. 

Better safe than sorry.

Thanks Evermore, however the last line of my post stated that I had submitted a GM ticket for this and they told me it's not their area of responsibility and that I should submit a web-help ticket. I don't think the GM's are going to listen to me about this. I don't want to cause any problems and start making statements that are just sharing of information, but can (and will) be taken as rude comments. When I tend to respond, that's what seems to happen.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:53 PM, seanhhs said:

I was using the avatar transfer feature of the net-7 site, and my TE seems to have the entire ship and inventory of my TS.

It should not be possible to transfer if there is any data in target tables, so ...

How long was TS offline? Were you logged off to char select or game closed?

What data did TS kept and what did it lose? I take name, appearance for avatar/ship was "intact", but what about inventory/vault?

So TS is fine, The TE is the affected toon. TE basically had the ship configuration and vault of my TS mapped over. 

I believe the reason for this was because the account slots that I was moving around, I had moved the TE to where the TS was just before that.

As to everything I lost, I know I had the following:

Smiter's Wrath, Sting of the Mordana, Black Caster, Prototype Dark Matter Launcher, Ya Zi Long's Hellbore, 5 Zets, Ego Matrix, Intolerance, Plague's Bite, Bully Eye, Aegis of the Warder, CVE, Biomechanical Langour, Sai Li's Circle, and Intent and Viper Engines are all of the major things I lost. There are also a ton of ammo comps I was hauling as well because my TE is my primary ammo builder. Some of the things my TS also had, but my TE had everything at a higher percentage of quality. 

As for how long they were offline... I'm not sure. I'd definitely like to try a couple of things out to see if there's a potential exploit people could use.... because things like this cause a reverse-exploit... like instead of getting things copied, you lose everything, lol... 

5 hours ago, seanhhs said:

As to everything I lost, I know I had the following:

I don't deal with individual items. Also if you been playing affected characters, then you out of warranty.

Btw, you still have not told affected avatar names.