TE problems doing any dmg

hi there i got a lil te here that can use lvl 9 mls and all the stuff needed to get starting make Money kill stuff and get raid stuff.

mls are ZET 4x and a Dragon spite fo a bit of Turbo at last

reactor is a super nova 8

shield is model y lvl 9.

Problem is i tried tengus(cl48-52)/voltois(48-52)/grisom patrols and einherja and i cant do any dmg.

the resistenses are so high my explosive ammo is showing most time just Zeros or at last -5k dmg and Plasma is nearby same.

tes cant debuff much but got a Rada just to see it fail again and again and short range too.

so somehow my te is useless atm my je does way more dmg and can kill up to cl 60 with a bit time.

whats wrong? 

and no i cant log in  more then  1 char cause then i start to Crash all 5 mins.

Yes it can be very frustrating with the failure rate of these devices being way out of control they never failed like this in Live. i have found the only way around this is to dual box a Jen with higher lvl debuff devices. They still fail  way to often but you have twice the odds anyways . I do like to group up an play but its not very easy with a low population game so you improvise .  Plus like you said the mobs resistance to all ammo types is also way out of wack . a failed device should also use no energy it failed . Te's are still a lot of fun to play but just can't solo anything like you could in Live really. I know its a Mpg But other than raiding about  80% of my play time was solo farming an killing time between raids.

You need to get a hellbore or dung flinger to debuff plasma for solo , but yeah both require raiding or ask in market channel or your guild if anybody can give you or trade you one of those with those you get the long range debuff

• Downvote 2

On 2/28/2018 at 4:14 AM, norador said:

hi there i got a lil te here that can use lvl 9 mls and all the stuff needed to get starting make Money kill stuff and get raid stuff.

mls are ZET 4x and a Dragon spite fo a bit of Turbo at last

reactor is a super nova 8

shield is model y lvl 9.

Problem is i tried tengus(cl48-52)/voltois(48-52)/grisom patrols and einherja and i cant do any dmg.

the resistenses are so high my explosive ammo is showing most time just Zeros or at last -5k dmg and Plasma is nearby same.

tes cant debuff much but got a Rada just to see it fail again and again and short range too.

so somehow my te is useless atm my je does way more dmg and can kill up to cl 60 with a bit time.

whats wrong? 

and no i cant log in  more then  1 char cause then i start to Crash all 5 mins.

My main in EnB Live was the TE, so I made a point to start with that character again for nostalgia sake.  

Starting out is always rough, but having a good supportive guild helps.   A lot of times, there are very experienced players with vaults full of good gear.  They like to help out new players...so keep that in mind.

To get you going...you have to have the mindset of a kiter.   The key to playing the Terran Enforcer is speed and range.   Start by firing your missiles at the target from a distance while flying towards them, hit them with the Rada, and fly away from them.   If your Rada was successful, maintain maximum distance until the target dies.   If it wasn't, fly back in and hit them with the Rada again.

The Rada isn't the best debuffing device as Ravina said, but it is definitely useable.  I used that for 8 months before a guildy gave me a hellbore.   Also avoid the Tengu like the plague (pun on Desash the Plague?) until you feel confident with your kiting abilities.   The voltoi are the easiest mobs to farm and offer good money in exchange for their loot.   Fill up your hold and then dock at the station in Anteres and put them in your vault...rinse and repeat.   

Also, see how EMP damage does against volitoi...it’s been awhile since I last hunted them. (But EMP is great against shield based mobs.)

Try to get your hands on missile energy conservation devices... 

Maximize your thrust speed...  (NOS device is great for that.)

Look for missile range extending devices/missile launchers.

Contained Voltoi Essenses (12% turbo) are extremely common and I am sure someone would be happy to give you one.

Farm a Martyr's heart to help restore reactor energy for times when you are out of juice...

You can always message me in the game too...

My avatar name includes some variation of Blackmercenary(PW/JD/TT/TS/JE/PS/PP)

Edited by Blackmercenary