Missions available

pctek9

Just an idea and I'm not sure it's been mentioned before, but I think it would be neat if I could target a base and the HUD tells me if there are missions available from that base. No missions, no HUD message.

with some stations having job terminal missions list that are sometimes exceedingly long it would take a long time scrolling and there are a lot of missions that are Faction, race, profession, and level and have other missions that have prerequisites to be completed. along with some that are special seasonal missions,  i am pretty sure something like this if it is possible in the game it will take some time to implement if the game engines would allow or handle it , there is also the fact that the devs can not change the central core of the game.  

Woodstock DGM

Deputy Game Master

I was thinking more of NPC only missions showing in the HUD. Not sure it's feasible, was just a brain storm. I was thinking of the paper trail involved with multiple toons to keep track of who did what NPC mission.

you do know of course that info on missions completed and in work are available on the  portal page under each avatars tabs 

Woodstock  DGM