Gaming is in a sad state this year and last...

There's a lot of depressed gamers out there after Battlefront II, Destiny 2, and myriad other failures and disappointments from big titles in gaming ...but that means that the harvest is ripe and ready for recruiting more players to golden oldie games like Earth & Beyond.  Let's go visit some forums and do some recruiting. Keep it subtle, tho, right?  No actual original posts/topics.  Just reply with a link and a little hint to come find us when you see someone else making a post about how they're disappointed or frustrated or have a wish list for a game.  We could use some more population here, but don't want a flood.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have also noticed many in EvE aren't happy over the politics and forced rape ganks in Jita or the ice belts from CODE. I know many old EnB players play eve and don't think they know about the emulator. I have hinted a little there with positive responses. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, ghent96 said:

There's a lot of depressed gamers out there after Battlefront II, Destiny 2, and myriad other failures and disappointments from big titles in gaming ...but that means that the harvest is ripe and ready for recruiting more players to golden oldie games like Earth & Beyond.  Let's go visit some forums and do some recruiting. Keep it subtle, tho, right?  No actual original posts/topics.  Just reply with a link and a little hint to come find us when you see someone else making a post about how they're disappointed or frustrated or have a wish list for a game.  We could use some more population here, but don't want a flood.

Are we allowed to actually recruit other players on “public forums”? Or is this wishful thinking? I am only asking because ghent96 is on to something. If we could reach out to some of these potential gamers it would be Epic..

5 minutes ago, Saywhat said:

Are we allowed to actually recruit other players on “public forums”? Or is this wishful thinking? I am only asking because ghent96 is on to something. If we could reach out to some of these potential gamers it would be Epic..

Lol, ok so we can. On it! 

“I need some sleep.”

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you can. We rely on player word of mouth and our FB/Twitter pretty much to draw people, although it's mostly folks who played the game in live that happen across one of those places.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah gamings in a pretty bad place , Mainly due to all the pay walls in a lot of games which players won't touch , Or the free games that the developers rarely have the budget to give any significant updates. Game populations on in real trouble only having a thousand or so logged in at any one time , Far lower then they used to be. And as we all know a game pulling consistent 3 figure server numbers throughout the day is a game that's in trouble.