AHK Multiboxing setup - thanks Wolfie

I have improved Wolfie's multiboxing script, and will be posting screenshots here and scripts and how to set it up. 

This uses Wolfie's scripts at:

My script simply adds alternative layouts, and I have extended what Wolfie has done. To get it running, do the following:

1. This was designed on Windows 10

2. For this to work, your alt monitor must be minimum resolution of 2560 x 1440.
3. Download https://autohotkey.com/ and install it

4. Go to the following topic, download http://www.rmkrs.nl/download/Net7MultiClientUnlocker.zip, and follow the instructions on installing it.

5. Download the scripts attached to this message (EnBAltBoxer.ahk, EnBPlay.ahk, LaunchEnB.ahk), and place them somewhere on your computer (mine are inside a AHK directory inside the main Earth & Beyond folder)

6. Right click on each of the scripts, and in the security tab, check run as administrator

7. Right click on the EnbAltBoxer.ahk script, and open with notepad. Look for "MainMonitor" and "AltMonitor" and set them to the number of your monitors in display properties on your PC.

8. Right click on the LaunchEnB.ahk script and open with notepad or sublime text. Replace the following paths with the path to match what you have on your PC:

- C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin\LaunchNet7.exe

- C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin\
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin\Net7MultiClientUnlocker.exe

- C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-7\bin\Net7MultiClientUnlocker

9. Create a desktop shortcut of EnBAltBoxer.ahk, and right click on the shortcut and click properties. Under the Shortcut tab, click Advanced at the bottom, and check the box for Run as administrator.

10. You are ready to give it a try. Click your desktop shortcut to EnbAltBoxer.

11. At the prompt, it asks you how many alts you wish to load. Type in 0 (no alts), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, and press enter. **NOTE: If you enter text, it will default to 6 alts. So enter a valid number.

12. Wait till all windows are loaded, and then enjoy.

Gotchas:
- If a alt window fails for any reason or the alt gets disconnected, you can rerun the EnbAltBoxer and it will recreate the lost alt window (be sure to select the number of alts you had before the disconnect)

- Always make your left most monitor your main display in display properties to keep the error from happening where you cannot click inside the alt windows with your mouse. Not sure why this happens.

- 1 alt, 1 main

1alt1main.thumb.jpg.f28abeca594573a7a12481f851d23304.jpg

- 2 alts, 1 main

2alts1main.thumb.jpg.5ffd3fdbacfd15a8e8488cf6e8a19298.jpg

- 3 alts, 1 main

3alts1main.thumb.jpg.59f1298287012bfd20432fa6df0d438a.jpg

- 4 alts, 1 main

4alts1main.thumb.jpg.ef05c78f7286f8fb8a64c99a4e10914e.jpg

- 5 alts, 1 main

5alts1main.thumb.jpg.e625708082c2ffaf43fc5cd7f3ad20e4.jpg

- 6 alts, 1 main

6alts1main.thumb.jpg.14c2e336bc794c85531dbbab8754d175.jpg

EnBAltBoxer.ahk

EnBPlay.ahk

LaunchEnB.ahk

Edited by Wyzzard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also - why do you still use the multi client unlocker? The current client is unlocked without issue, and when you use the unlocker (unless there is a more updated version) it actually causes more problems than fixes. It's nice to be able to kill windows and such but for me at least this clientunlocker is currently unusable.

• 1 year later...

Hello, thanx for a great contribution, i have a few questions though.

For some reason, my alt windows loads, then disconnects all the time. I rerun EnbAltBoxer with 1 to 5 alts, same error. Alt games starts, i can see the game window, then crash.

Any idea what this can be? I also would like to know how i can change so all my alt windows are the same size. I have a large screen 3440*1440, so id like to have my main in the middle full size and the alt beside the main window. Like 3-1-2. I got the main window to use full hight, but the alts (havent touched that code yet) disconnects or crashes, dunno whats happening.

Any hint to what im doing wrong would be very appreciated.

Cheers /Droopy

Sry don't know on that problem, but i have a issue as well i cannot get alts linked with main using ENBplay. So when i fire main my alts won't respond, any help would be appreciated.

Have tried starting different order, checked admin, although different with Win 10 64.

Thanks

On 8/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Droopy said:

Hello, thanx for a great contribution, i have a few questions though.

For some reason, my alt windows loads, then disconnects all the time. I rerun EnbAltBoxer with 1 to 5 alts, same error. Alt games starts, i can see the game window, then crash.

Any idea what this can be?

I've been doing some fiddling around with this today to see if I can get 6 windows (main + 5 alts) up on a 1920x1200 resolution, essentially a layout like this...layout.jpg.ce21f82a098bf906e6064488eb9f10e5.jpg

After a fair amount of testing, and experiencing the same issue as you, it would appear that there's a minimum window size below which the client just exits. I believe this to be 800x600 based on the config tool. Kind of a pain, though maybe the excuse I need to buy a new monitor? 

Edited by Torall

• 1 year later...

Nice, but for some strange reason the alts load up on the primary screen, not on the secondary screen. 

I've also noticed that the EnBPlay script the keys for the Alt to accept formation & [FIRE] on target aren't working. 

Suggestions?

Edited by wun1one

• 9 months later...

Using one monitor 3440 X 1440 would love to use this application but when opening multiple accounts the first client will be 1900 X 1400 then all other clients will be full screen.

Anyone know of a work around for this issue. Please advise,

Regards,

Koh

• 1 year later...

I did make a spice run autopilot AHK script a while ago that just flew you between the two stations, but I think the devs added a few grav wells that make it useless, and I never bothered to update it.

Making these are rather easy as you only need to record your clicks and then play them back.  That being said, for me, I see running these while AFK as cheating, and I'm all for kicking/banning AFK bots.  So make sure you are around to reply if a server boss PM's you :P

6 minutes ago, paul said:

I did make a spice run autopilot AHK script a while ago that just flew you between the two stations, but I think the devs added a few grav wells that make it useless, and I never bothered to update it.

Making these are rather easy as you only need to record your clicks and then play them back.  That being said, for me, I see running these while AFK as cheating, and I'm all for kicking/banning AFK bots.  So make sure you are around to reply if a server boss PM's you :P

Please remember that we GM's and DEV's activley look/monitor for AFK behaviour and act if we see it... You have been warned!

• Like 1

I have never used any AHK script while AFK, like I said, to me it's cheating and I wouldn't do it.  I also see multi-boxing as a form of cheating too, but the server bosses are okay with it, I do have a few accounts but logging more than one in at a time to do stuff just feels wrong.