Accidental deletion

I was trying to login and as I often do I accidentally click the delete button usually I catch this and click no but last night in a rush and I was tired I clicked yes and accidentally deleted a character I did not want deleted. I made a ticket in game the GM told me it was beyond their power to restore and most likely the character was lost and told me that I should contact the server Dev and maybe they might be able to restore the character. I'm hoping server  Dev can help me out with this problem thank you for your service.

6 hours ago, Geffin said:

I was trying to login and as I often do I accidentally click the delete button usually I catch this and click no but last night in a rush and I was tired I clicked yes and accidentally deleted a character I did not want deleted. I made a ticket in game the GM told me it was beyond their power to restore and most likely the character was lost and told me that I should contact the server Dev and maybe they might be able to restore the character. I'm hoping server  Dev can help me out with this problem. the toons name was Redjd.