Recover Account

Hi guys,

Just got back from 2.5 years away from the game and I am not having any luck accessing my old account. I do not have access to my old e-mail that is linked to account. Although, I can provide proof with an I.D. if necessary. I just want access to my old forum and game account. Forum name was "duartealain" been around since the third stress test. Game account was "Aviator2" I believe. 

I am currently using Aviator as my current forum account. Please help me recover my credentials if possible I last logged in about 2 and half years ago. 

Sincerely,

Alain - Aviator 

Edited by Aviator

I found your account,  it is still there I see you have not logged in since Oct 2012, this was before the Player wipe in Nov 2012, when we went into Live status,  all the characters were wiped down to newborn,  and everything on them is set to newborn, I can do a password change but i do not want to put that info here in the forums,  so if you submit a GM help ticket (net-7 portal page, WebHelp tab,  then select GM ingame help. 

Woodstock

• Upvote 1