redownload

hey guys i redownloaded the emu on my new laptop did all the updates and now the emu loads but only on the task bar as an open window i dont know it that makes sense but i cant get it to pop up on the screen and if i repeatdly click enter it will load but in small boxed screen cant enter config or anything

Nocommanodotnonewlinenoformattingatallmakesitveryhardtoreadtextmaybeyouwanttoformatyournextpostingsoitwillberemotelyreadablealsomakesureyoualwaysincludescreenshotswithyourpostings

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, stonewhite jr said:

hey guys i redownloaded the emu on my new laptop did all the updates and now the emu loads but only on the task bar as an open window i dont know it that makes sense but i cant get it to pop up on the screen and if i repeatdly click enter it will load but in small boxed screen cant enter config or anything

In the E&B install folder, you should a folder named EBCONFIG.

Inside of this folder is a program file E&BConfig.exe - right click this file, open properties, go to the compatibility tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and in the drop-down select Windows XP (Service Pack 3).

Now, run E&BConfig.exe and make sure all of your settings are how you want them and try launching the game again.

If this doesn't work, then please respond with screenshots that show what you are experiencing. Thanks!