INV-300 error on all my computers after latest update

I recently had an issue with INV-300 error with my Win 10 system running a i7 after launching the game caused a reboot. Reading about the issue on the forum said something about an SSL cert problem and blamed the OS not the game, so I was going to upgrade the SSD on the system from a marginal Toshiba 240 GB to a Samsung 512 and reinstall Win 10 not just clone it over, after all said and done system ran faster game worked again. Today after the small update I get the INV-300 error again, not just on my Win 10 system but also my other two that run Win 7 that I play the game on as well, a Athalon dual core, and my intel i3 laptop. So I don't know, I've loved this game forever and have contributed to help fund the server, but having to do a full restore on all 3 systems is a bit much for me at this time, so maybe this is it...Game over baby.....

1 hour ago, Overtkill said:

You guys should also be posting in the Server Status thread in general discussion

Please- DON'T !

There is no need for 546 postings regarding the very same issue im already aware of...

Its the SERVER STATUS THREAD and whenever some1 is posting there, i get an alert and stop everything i am currently doing.

So you do not post there unless the server is seriously burning....

My apologies. My intention was merely to make you aware of the issue by posting in that thread, as I am well aware that you'd get the alerts. No one from staff had replied about it at the time of my posting. With no one being able to login, the SysAdmin in me saw the server as effectively down.

16 minutes ago, Overtkill said:

SysAdmin in me saw the server as effectively down.

Same here, but my hands were tied. I was missing access to something out of my scope, therefore the CERT couldn't be renewed.

Luckily enough i suddenly remembered i was wise/smart enough in the past and installed a safety-net for exactly this situation - which i just used:)

Yay me....lol