Inv300 error quirkyness

Hey ya. I've been trying to rejoin the fleet for a week or so. I just moved, new router and modem, but it's a hard cat 5 connection. So it's not my wifi.   

I've been getting inv300 on my win7 64 bit system. I have firewalll turned off by default, UAC off. Internet explorer security setting not to check for cert revocation.   

I was getting inv300, now meghen says her same thing but I don't get the error message for inv300. I've reinstalled multiple times to multiple paths and made sure to delete all lingering folders and files. I'm still getting valid=false on that one site. Is there a way to manually insert the certificate if that's the issue?

I have a friend coming over and I'm gonna check with his laptop. Hopefully that will bear some fruit, but I'm at a loss. And I forgetting something? I'm following the faq directions. Only downloaded the enbdemo installer and net7 installer. First one then the other. Update when it asks me to. Etc. 

My account is on the older side, from 2012 and I haven't touched it in a few years.

You also don't need to turn half that security stuff off. That's tribal wisdom a.k.a. bullshit. :)

I have all of it enabled on my computer and still connect fine. Depending on how aggressive your firewall settings are, you may need to whitelist our IPs but that's about it. Also, because our code is not signed with a code signing certificate you may need to whitelist it in your Antivirus suite if you have one.

• Upvote 1