Question/possible bug: Weapon rate of fire vs visual effect

Greetings.

So this is a technical question regarding the game emulation.

When one fires a weapon, such as a projectile launcher, I am noticing that the visual effect does not match up with the Rate of fire of the weapon nor the ammo usuage.

For example. if i start with 400 rounds, at a rof of say 0.63, 1 round per shot, the ammo counter will show 2 rounds usuage more often than not, and the visual rof is closer to 1.0 seconds rather than 0.6.

In addition to that, if one staggers the fireing of say 4 weapons, with the intention of say 0.25second intervals, the 1st roudns r fire staggered, but the seconds do not stager andi nstead line up in  pairs or in 3 + 1 shooting again at a rof close to 1second.

Question: Is this intentional? maybe a performance optimisation thing ?

Question: Can this be changed client side to better reflect true Rof and actual activation timing of the weapons ?

Bonus question.

Years ago on the emu i remember seeing Riffle lvl 8 projectile launchers fireing ingame, they 'should' fire 5 rounds per cycle, but visualy only 1 round was shown.

is this still the case ?

If yes, Why ?

If yes, Can it be changed to how it was in live with all 5 rounds shown ?

Cheers.