RebelsofEarth

Hi again, would it be possible to get my founders rank back please, Mikeytt formed the guild RebelsofEarth years ago, a few of us have returned, but most of the high ranks are still AWOL, so cant get ourselfs better ranks or change the message of the day,

Thanks.

Mik

have you tried the command "/gl transferleader {PlayerName}"

I Do not know or have the commands to make anyone Founder of any guilds

Woodstock

Hi Woodstock, thanks for the reply, No that dont work because I am one of the lowest ranks in game, If you take a look at our roster you will see that ALL the Admirals last logged in  2013 thats 4 years ago, Prehaps if no FOUNDER rank it could be an Admirals rank, at least i can sort out the members rank we do have and change the message of the day etc.

Thanks.

Mik

On 2.10.2017 at 9:21 PM, Mik said:

most of the high ranks are still AWOL

Most...but not all.

There are a few(!) toons higher in rank than you, being online within the last 4 weeks, so please contact them.

We cannot assign founder status to someone being the lowest rank in the guild while higher members are still active.

Thanks Zackman, I made contact with one and now been promoted to Lieutenant, cant go higher because he only a Lieutenant Commander, we could do with losing a few Admirals though that are no longer playing so hopefully we can get something sorted out for the future of this guild and at least get the rank of Admiral so we can reorganise ourselves into a fairly active guild again.

Mik

MikeyTT

MikeyJE