Incompatible Net7Proxy

Hello

After some workarounds to get this working, I finally can hit play button.

Now the first window appearing is *Incompatible version of Net7Proxy.Latest version is 2.42* and later Another window *Server Failed to respond to Login attempt*

How do I get the Proxy to update? Does that have to do with the admin rights on the exe file itself, which maybe is not letting it get updated with the initial update when the game was updating?

I got win10 home.

In the game launcher (LaunchNet7) folder under the bin directory delete the net7proxy.exe and in the top left of the launcher click the text label 'Launcher' and click 'Check for Updates'. This is telling you that the current version of the proxy installed in the directory is not compatible with the server and so the server is refusing the Connection.

Tried this and it wont create it.

I installed both the demo and the Net7 as administrator, they even got that small Icon of the administrator on their Icon.

The only thing is that all is under d:/program files(x86).

The client.exe, detours.exe,LaunchNet7.exe and net7proxy.exe are with administrator rights too. Some more files need that?

My game played fine last night and then today.. I'm having the same issue.  I cant get my game to get updates for anything.

Used to we could force the update, but that's not working.  I'm about ready to use this pc for target practice.  Been working on 

it all day and still no closer to resolving this issue.  

I got it working now!

Thanks to everyone and specially Yorkastroid!

I redownloaded Net7-install, reinstalled as admin. (reboot in order to get the rights). Uninstalled it, rebooted the PC again and installed it with admins rights again. Reboot again.

All the exe. files were with admin rights (supposedly, they were with admin rights before too). Now it did update again (Before the "reset updates" didn't make the net7proxy to update).

Finally I was in the game. But...

Resolution was on lowest and smallest screen. the Changes I made in the net7config didn't relate to the game and the "Test Performance" button didn't activate anything. The VIDTEST, net7config and E&BConfig had admin rights. I didn't poke in the compatibilties as Windows gave different setting to all.

When I tried E&BConfig nothing happend.

I changed it to have service pack3 instead of 2 and it started to work.(all others .exe have different settings like vista and service pack2, who or what chose that I don't know). Pressed the button there to TEST Performance and it worked and it related to the games resolution.

Yet, I haven't had time to try to actually play ingame  :),  only made it to see the ship gate and the toon to run for the door.

Thanks!