Account and/or character rename?

Hello, i typo'd in one of my game account creations, Game account us Zlverje should be Zilverje (somehow missed the i) is it possible to change that account name? or would it be easier for me to transfer the avatars off of that account then have it deleted, then create a new one?

Question 2, would it be possible to rename one of my characters? would love to rename Zilverblue to Zilvertank

• 4 weeks later...

hello, I figured I would ask here rather than a new thread since my question is the same. is it at all possible to rename one of my characters? I have Tethys based chars (ex. Tethys, Tethysje, etc...) and I have Cronus based chars (ex. Cronuspw). I would like to change Tethyspw to Cronuspw, so that all my Tethys chars are female and all my Cronus chars are male. Wasn't thinking about it when I created the male pw. He is only lvl 31, so I can just delete, and recreate should it be necessary as I haven't put a whole lot of work into him yet, just hate to have wasted the time at all is all.

• 4 months later...

have the player make a in game GM ticket with the names of the characters. this will allow the GM's to have the list of names and we can verify if the names are available and not derogatory.

Woodstock DGM