Agrippa using the invite to shields on a 150 PP

I started a new PP to do the agrippa missions and after getting the stage 2 invite i had the bright idea to give it to my lvl 150 PP with max build skills so that i could build all the shields with it but i am told by the npc that i will not be able to build the lvl9 shield because i did not do a bonus mission in stage one. I could not do the bonus mission because i could not start from the begining due to being lvl 150.

So I don't see the point of the stage 2 invite if i ( or anyone else who wants to do the shields) cannot go to the end of the mission to get the lvl 9 shield builds?

If this is correct i will put a note on the wiki to say that you cannot complete the stage 3 shield and i suspect that it may be the same for the other stage 2 invites but will look into that later.

I will continue on my new pp but think it's a shame you cannot complet stage 3 with an invite.

Tolk

Are you online now ?

Under what pp name ?

Stage 1 for sheild seem to bee just analyzing the Agrippa Technology Examination - Build Shields

https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Agrippa_Technology_Stage_II_Examination_-_Shields

wich any starter pp can/buy give you

Edited by Moulinneuf

Silver Token: Behind Strong Walls

https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Silver_Token:_Behind_Strong_Walls

Steps:

1. If you agree to Architecti Scuti's terms and, conditions, please give over your Basic Progen Optional Mission Token. 
  2. To continue you must analyze a Waterloo V shield. 
  3. Give 5 Waterloo V you have made to Architecti Scuti.

a ) Do you still have silver token ? can you put one in Cargo ?

b ) Did you Analyze the waterloo V ?

c ) Can you Analyze and give 5 Waterloo V to Architecti scutti with silver token in Cargo ?

Edited by Moulinneuf

I cannot do any of these missions because they are stage 1 and the invite starts you at stage 2 with no option to do any of those first missions. So i never got offered the mission to anylize the waterloo shields. Also i am now at the point of building the lvl 8 shield on stage 2 so there is no way i can go back and do the first missions.

You are a progen privateer

Stage 1 will only be locked for other race ( pretty sure on that as my tt dont have stage 1 )

Stage 1 is unlocked by Silver token in cargo hold and behing above level 50

otherwise the agrippa backdoor require the golden token and to talk to some vendors :