Issues logging in with a INV-300 error

Hello All 

I haven't logged in awhile. Now that I try to log in I get an "EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to server maintenance, or a problem with you ISP......... (INV-300)".

Im running a windows 10. I have tried to do the windows 10 certs, ( did the cmd..mmc..cert snap-in, tried to find the net-7 cert but was unable to find this cert). I have looked at my firewall and im not seeing net7 blocked.  

Any other ideas?

Point your browser to https://sunrise.net-7.org and download the cert from your browser if you're not getting it from some reason. Once you install this in your certificate store (install in local machine store if you're an admin so it affects all users) it should succeed i would think.

4 hours ago, petermor said:

Thank you .

I tried to browser to the server and I get a " This page isnt working . The connection to the website was reset. Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE" what may be causing this?

use https://sunrise.net-7.org/AuthLogin

index page does not return enough data and confuses the browsers

Yep, see that other thread, I elaborated on it how to get the cert with google chrome, if IE is used you can get it from the lock icon in the address bar. Other browsers... good luck. :)