WTB a Devastating Gaze

I'm hoping to get a Devastating Gaze for my JD and although I don't raid i'm hopeful someone might be in a position to build and sell me one or sell the component I cant get my hands on Terror's Gaze .

If anyone is able to supply one or other of the above, just let me know how many credits I need to part with or any other activity (apart from Raiding) I need to get involved in.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.
Scorp

Terror's Gaze is built from drops from the Gate Raid on the Tada-O gate in Cooper.   This is a common entry-level raid, but the DG Beam or its components do not drop all that often.   As such if you wish to simply trade for one, it will fetch a high price or even require bartering items (I.e. colorful parrot feather, required to make the trigger that sets off the Gate Raid). 

You could try raiding for it --  many guilds do this raid, some even inviting the public to join.   Pay attention to General chat, and join in, and hope you get lucky.    Or build the Fishmaster 2000 trigger and get folks to come along with the raid.    It is common practice to 'reserve' an item of loot in a raid if you supplied the trigger to start the raid.