Ardus - do the weapons actually drop?

I have done the cloud rider mini mission 4 time on the trot and go no ammo and no weapons but 2 of the comps for the weapon, have also killed the random lvl60 that flies about. I have lost count of the stone parasites i have killed, have had the comp and around 6 ammo drop. I have killed the boss which i am presuming is the lvl 55 as it spawns around every hour about 8 times drops nothing but junk. I have killed around 300 gazers no comp no nothing from them have killed the boss 4 times on the trot and it dropped broken floodlights and a holographic emitters.

I don't expect the weapons to drop every time or the comps but i would expect the pl ammo to drop and the gazer comp fo the beam and the fact i have killed around 16 bosses and got nothing is pushing it a bit. Can you check the drop rates to see if they are dropping at all.

Thanks

Drop rates are painfully low.    Its especially bad for the Beam from the Terrible gazer.  And there's only one spawn of the gazer on about an hour respawn timer.  

Plenty of us can build weapons for you out of those comps if you need one built; shout out on Market channel.

Edited by Zarg
slow->low
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the offer Zarg, just wanted them to add to my build list, tried again for another 4 hours last night did the cloud rider another 3 times the gazer twice and the parasites around 4 times, still nothing. When i get fed up i will give market a yell. Would have thought i might have got a few pl ammo samples by now though and at least a weapon, very dissapointing.