Celestial Horizon

I noticed on the net-7 portal that the Celestial Horizon has been recreated.

Unfortunately that is all the portal is willing to show me (private info, like most guilds).

Anyone know who created it and/or if anyone is actively playing under CLS?

• 1 year later...

I am around :-)
Trying to figure out who started the guild so I can get a GM to add me.....as it stands whomever started it isnt around and it's not active.

Its great to see you man!

- Shakz/Schatz

Fair enough...you were the fellow I was gonna bug about it anyway.
Could said GM possibly tell me who the guild leader is? More about reconnecting with old friends than anything. The guild...while it does exist seems to be missing from the guild listings on Net-7.

• 5 years later...

Shakz!!!!!!! What the hell you are here! I am Drokar Gazer from EVE / CLS, originally Faryal from Andromeda server and member of Merchant Marines, then Epiphany. I remember you from Celestial Horizon in EVE. I just found this emulator, and excited to join the game, if possible. Hope you are doing well.

On 1/17/2024 at 10:44 AM, Drokar said:

Shakz!!!!!!! What the hell you are here! I am Drokar Gazer from EVE / CLS, originally Faryal from Andromeda server and member of Merchant Marines, then Epiphany. I remember you from Celestial Horizon in EVE. I just found this emulator, and excited to join the game, if possible. Hope you are doing well.

I remember Shakz too! i was Azguel/Goulag in CLS on EVE. DaveTT on Galileo, but just a small guild

• 3 weeks later...

I'm often nostalgic thinking back on those days many years ago, geez what is it, 22 years now?

I was devastated when the game shut down. And since I've always hated PVP, the move to Eve was painful.

Although it was also fun to run those massive high sec mining ops with sooo many of us.

I am still training some skills on one of my Eve accounts, but I hardly ever login anymore.

Should probably go back to leveling my PW here on the emulator at some point, but too many games I like atm and so little time xD

Great to see you all here btw!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 8:11 AM, Huron said:

I'm often nostalgic thinking back on those days many years ago, geez what is it, 22 years now?

I was devastated when the game shut down. And since I've always hated PVP, the move to Eve was painful.

Although it was also fun to run those massive high sec mining ops with sooo many of us.

I am still training some skills on one of my Eve accounts, but I hardly ever login anymore.

Should probably go back to leveling my PW here on the emulator at some point, but too many games I like atm and so little time xD

Great to see you all here btw!

EVE required too much time to do anything. It's fun when you're younger and don't have to work. I gave my account to Cyvok when I left many many years ago. I tried playing again a few years ago and got insta ganked in a 1.0 by two suicide frigates, and was like, yup, nothing changed here, and left. 

Might try this again, been a while. 

Cyvok, now there's a name I haven't heard or thought of in a while. Makes me think of all the hard work we put into Steve.

Things are much different now indeed. I used to enjoy running around 1.0 with my freighters, being a true space trucker.

But the suicide ganks destroyed my fun as well.

I had a stint a few years ago, where I joined a corp living in a low sec pocket. Dipped my toes into moon mining and low sec living in general.

Lasted a few months, but in the end, it's just not my kinda game, wish it was, kinda, but in the end I guess what brings me back most is just the nostalgia.

And it's never like it was back in the day, so I always end up quitting when that realization kicks in.