Net7Proxy.exe unable to start correctly after latest update (win7)

After installing the latest update (on 08/04/2017) to net7proxy through the Net-7 Launcher and clicking play I get an error prompt titled "net7proxy.exe - Application Error" with a body text of "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application."

Operation system: Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Steps taken to mitigate issue:

• deleted the net7proxy.exe, libssl-1_1.dll and libcrypto-1_1.dll files
  • re-opened the Net-7 Launcher clicked "Launcher" > "Reset Updates" and re-downloaded everything but the error persists when clicking "Play"
  • Manually verified that the net7proxy.exe properties are set to "Run as Administrator" with compatibility mode set to Windows XP SP3
  • Downloaded/re-installed "vcredist_x64" C++ redistribution package from Microsoft.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Some DLL is crappy.

Download the attached file plz, unzip and copy DLLs to the folder, where the proxy exe is located (replace->yes).

Please come back and report if it fixes the issue. If so, my upload of the patched files went south...

libs.zip

PS.:

Tho...no. When i patched the server, i deleted my local versions and was also downloading the files via patcher - and they were fine.

So if the ZIP archive wont help, my next  guess would be the VC redistributable. You need the 32 bit versions, not 64 bit.

Is anyone else having this problem too?

Yep, V120 (VS2013) is minimum, since XP isn't supported anymore.

Of course, installing the complete redistributable Karu linked to, is the correct way, but many people dont read forums, so i added it to the launcher as well.

• Upvote 1

I followed Karu's advice with the 32-bit distro before I realized you had added the msvcr120 library to the launcher but either way it resolved my issue and I'm able to launch the proxy and play again. Thank you both for your help and quick responses!