Suggestion: Work on Net Code

I suggest if you guys want this game to be successful that you ingore working on new content and work solely on fixing the net code and make it work with modern day systems.

As much as people love the game back when it first came out If they need a degree in programing just to make it not laggy on their dsl/cable systems they wont stick around.

I remember my 56k being faster than this and i've spent 2 hours trying to get the lag out of the game with no success.

Fix the Net code first so total noobs to computers can just log in and play and you will see your game be more successful

I would love to sit and play this game endlessly but it's too frustrating just trying to hunt down all the reasons why it takes 10 mins to go in and out of a station or get an npc to talk to me.

• Downvote 4

There is that. Don't get me wrong but "the net code" is considerably more complex than I think you give it credit for. It also works with a standards driven network as is, problem is most home routers provided by ISPs are quick configured and very rarely have much in the way of standards in mind as they do getting you on the internet so you don't call and complain. :)