unable to log in

Kvallilee I moved your post as you posted in a Thread no one can reply on,,This is the more correct thread for this subject.

OK  Now to answer the Reason you post.   I looked up your account and you have not logged in since before we did a player wipe when we moved form Stress test status to "Live" status,  yous account are still there but you will need to start the sign in process all over, Forums, Net-7 Portal password Since you posted this thread i can safely assume that you signed in ok.   You previous avatars have all been completed wiped back to newborn status no equipment, Zero levels, and back in your starting sector

Woodstock (DGM)

• 1 month later...

Yesterday i had no login problems on my Win 10 desktop, yet today i am getting INV-300 notice every time i try to login.............anyone got any ideas please? 

My Win 10 Tablet is on the same router and connects without a problem (both systems are wifi).

I have done a fresh install just in case :(

This is what i get 

22:43:09: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
22:43:09: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
22:43:09: Could not send HTTP request.                
    Last Error              : 12057                
    Description             : Error Description Not Found
22:43:09: GetTicketSync(1) failed with IAUTHORIZE_BAD_CONNECTION.                
    User                    : wormy                
    Password Context        : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH                
    ServiceID               : 2184                
    Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin                
    Auth Login Server       : sunrise.net-7.org                
    Code                    : INV-300                
    Text                    : EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

Edited by Prrekoorb

Pree,

the SSL cert was expiring and we installed the new certificate.

Im not sure whats the problem, but can you google a bit for "certificate console windows 10" and look up your local certificate storage?

Remove everything for ...net-7.org.

Thank you for the suggestion but i am a complete dunce when it comes to this sort of thing lol ............ but i was under the impression that this 'cert' problem was for an older os ? So why is it affecting my windows 10 desktop machine  and has no effect on my tablet (also win10) ?

And i honestly have no clue what you mean by 'google a bit for "certificate console windows 10" etc etc .................... ?

Its probably time i did a clean up on this system anyway so i will do a complete wipe and re-install of win 10 and see if that cures it .

3 minutes ago, Prrekoorb said:

but i was under the impression that this 'cert' problem was for an older os ? So why is it affecting my windows 10 desktop machine  and has no effect on my tablet (also win10) ?

That(!) problem is only affecting Windows XP. Your(!) problem is something else, so i was starting with the certificate storage.

3 minutes ago, Prrekoorb said:

Its probably time i did a clean up on this system anyway so i will do a complete wipe and re-install of win 10 and see if that cures it .

Or that...

Yup probably my easy option :) Ty Zack

Yay :) i'm back online 

Boooooo ! today's (04/07/17) patch knocked me offline again :(

Edited by Prrekoorb
  • Upvote 1

Now get ...........

net7proxy.exe - System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR120.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Any ideas ?

Yeh ty both of you i just youtubed the answer and installed the missing dll file and it works now , as i was doing this you both replied to my post :)

If nothing else these problems are getting me more involved with tinkering around with my computer lol . Easy for most of you but alien to me :)

Edited by Prrekoorb