Database of Navs

Is there a resource available with all the possible navs in a SQL DB (or exported delimited file) type format that can be downloaded and used? 

I am wanting to make a web application that can be used to facilitate finding locations for specific ores and mobs that the community can maintain, but it would be very helpful to have a way to import all the existing nav locations (Name + xyz coords) so that when players are making/editing entries they can pick those from preset dropdowns if they don't want to manually input the xyz. 

I am just conceptualizing the project at the moment but wanted to see how much (if any) of these types of resources were publicly available before deciding on how to structure the rest of things and to help assess the scope of the project.

Thank you

Thanks that is a pretty good start as a worst case, but will require a ton of manual input to start with. 

I was hoping to get something that was in a DB format so it could be more easily imported into the new SQL database I would be building to manage the web application.  Like a SQL script to generate table structures with data (or delimited export) based on the database the emulator is using already.  This way I can just reference those as the nav 'objects' and work on the actual application and database structuring related to it. 

Is this something the devs would be willing to make available for such an undertaking?  It could be in the most minimalistic format as to not give out more information than is needed.