Last time i played was 15 years ago.

I m excited to see how you guys fixed it.. still updating patches and looking forward to see if my memory of this game was as good as i remember it.. played a bit in the beta and little when servers where live then all of a sudden the game went down and i was a bit of dissapointed back then.. well see you all ingame..

cheers

welcome back....you will find in this version of enb that we have picked up where sunset left off and have added new content....you will find that some things dont work in game like the pvp areas and some gates to other sectors are locked...but there is the 3 new classes that are now in this version (there is a write up on how to access them in the fourms)..the public ingame are very helpful just ask questions in the new players channel...we also have a teamspeak3 channel (net-7.org there is no password for login on teamspeak)....see you on the inside :)

Welcome back to the game ,

Here is the wiki new player guide : 

https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/New_Player_Tutorial/Guide

New player guide on the forum :

Some cool race walkttrough powerleveling guides :

http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/community/coolstuff/index.html

To help you with your exprience coming back.

As Cimbad said if you have any question and you have the game installed ask in new player channel there always someone

wiling to help out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...