Mimir

Advocate Election poll

Advocate Election poll  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. 1. The new advocate I want to see in the position is...

Mimir[IS]    104

This is for the advocate election. It will end at 6pm next Sunday. The person obtaining the most support at that time will become the new player advocate.

Mimir[IS]    104

flamingpanda

Did you want your name added?

Mimir[IS]    104
8 hours ago, dramaking said:

is this an election with only one candidate? just saying

We tried... and tried... and tried...I suggested we just give it to the INTERESTED party but that caused an uproar. Another couple of players were nominated but declined.  I felt in keeping with the tradition we could hold the election with one INTERESTED player.  If anyone wanted on the ballot they could write in their name, as you see there were no takers.

Sad but true....

Just saying,

Mim   

• Upvote 1

i think there should have been a anouncement ingame like a banner that says there will be nominations for player advocate or something to that matter...sadly many players dont read the fourms

• Upvote 1

Mimir[IS]    104
5 hours ago, cimbad said:

i think there should have been a anouncement ingame like a banner that says there will be nominations for player advocate or something to that matter...sadly many players dont read the fourms

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day before the end of this? And NOW you make this suggestion? How about you take care of this and we can start over tomorrow? All yours former ADV.

I quit, done...finished... 

Make it so

Beam me up Scotty

P.S. Where in game do you suggest a banner? 

P.P.S.  In looking at some of the old elections this is only light by 10 votes... seems a PIB to postpone this yet again!

Mimir[IS]    104

flamingpanda

Again why here? why now? 

By mentioning advocate 3 times in a wall of text does not a vote/nomination/write in make... yes I dinged you.  I HAD been undinging various posts but really think that you just want to collect the most dings in the history of the emu...

LOL good start.

Mimir[IS]    104
1 hour ago, flamingpanda said:

Dings mean nothing when its the same few making the dings , forum population, My post was highly relevant , You cant have an election with one unsuitable person standing 

Thats not democracy its communism but actually it kinda fits.

I asked you to step up.. It seems you have strong feelings about it, but lack the interest to do anything about it, well... more than complain that is.  

Pop your name in the vote next time around, or nominate someone you think will do a good job (for us all).   

Sometimes we must accept someone, anyone who wants to do the right thing... even if there is no one else to step up to the plate.  

Would you prefer we go unrepresented?   

Just asking,

Mim

• Upvote 1

Mimir[IS]    104

I think the poll is over.  What next Kyp?

Grats Mouli

• Upvote 1

Mimir[IS]    104
14 hours ago, flamingpanda said:

Dings mean nothing when its the same few making the dings , forum population, My post was highly relevant , You cant have an election with one unsuitable person standing 

Thats not democracy its communism but actually it kinda fits.

OK dead horse but..... read your history books, take a look next time you hit an election in whatever country you live in.  There are many many positions where there is only one candidate running for a particular office.  

The EMU is not a nuclear treaty. For you to make a ridiculous comparison to communism makes me think you just may be a lot younger than you try to make us think you are.   

As diplomatic as I can be,

Mim

• Upvote 1

Uni    17

Can we have a recount to be sure, and what about Russian hacking and vote rigging?

• Upvote 1

Mimir[IS]    104

I recounted the ballots.  I found one for an Newman, Alfred E but when contacted all he said was ...What me worry.  Was thinking about "I am Groot" so I took it as "I decline."

So Mouli looks like the clear winner of this one horse race.  Can we lock this thread and give Mouli his ADV hat and wand?