Make none tradable items tradable.

Would it break the game to have all the items that are none tradable made into items that can be traded?

The reason i ask is that on my main character i have items that are none tradable that he does not use but got from raids like shields and reactors and weapons etc, these could be used on one of my other characters that would get use out of them( I am not asking for everything to be made tradable). Also seeing as the player base is quite small and it's not like in live where if they were tradable then people could have made billions in credits by selling them, as everyone has an abundance of cash in game now and money really doesn't mean that much.

Would it hurt the game, is it even possible to do?

What do you think?

Would it hurt the game?  YES

Is it even possible to do?   Probably

What do you think?  Best to bring like 3 toons to the raid.  Log them on after u win an item, for them   I don't roll or take anything my toons can't use.

i agree with gom,there has to be a challenge in the game to keep things insteresting and fun.like gom said,if you have a toon that the item is for,log it in to loot the item.if not then be a good player and ask the public if they would like the item.i believe in good karma in the game.you never know if the toon in the public that collect the item will give you something nice in the future. :)

• Upvote 1

If you already have a raid Item, Why wouldn't you step aside and let someone else get it?

If you want the item for a diff toon, run that toon thru the raid and put in for the item

Sounds like your being pretty selfish

On 13/04/2017 at 11:28 PM, GetOffMe said:

Best to bring like 3 toons to the raid

Hey guess what i only had one toon in the early days

On 14/04/2017 at 0:12 PM, cimbad said:

if you have a toon that the item is for,log it in to loot the item

and again only one toon at the time

16 hours ago, Gunney said:

If you already have a raid Item, Why wouldn't you step aside and let someone else get it?

If you want the item for a diff toon, run that toon thru the raid and put in for the item

I do and often and again why do you all think i  would have multiple toons at the time, just because you might have had.

The reason i ask has nothing to do with being selfish and i have let loads of raid items go to others. At the time i had one toon just one so took it to try, why shouldn't i. I doesn't get used anymore as i have other things and it would have been nice to pass to another to use.

Perhaps it would, but it would break other things downstream if we allowed it, not to mention potentially devaluing items that have ended up in the wrong places. When supply exceeds demand, value drops. :)

If we've made it non-tradable it was either that way originally or if it's a new item we generally have a pretty good reason for it, even if it's not apparent.