Login problems

Hi I believe there is an issue that has just started with the login.

I cannot seem to get any toons logged in atm but it was working fine a couple of hours ago, before I logged out others were saying they were having issues also and with ingame lag.

Just a heads up

PESTILENNCE

A quick update I eventually got in and thrown to the middle of the map after a long wait, so nothing major but there is something happening.

Edited by PESTILENNCE

5:15 pm.  server issues reportedly still being looked at.  In my case, four devices disappeared from my hold between logging off a couple of hours ago and getting back on.  Looks like some other items may have disappeared from vault as well -- probably ones I added in the approx two hours I played.

I am not aware of any login issues and there is no posting in the SERVER STATUS thread where such reports should go to. I read this topic here by coincedence.

We had an issue yesterday (my timezone) - like 14 hours ago, but thats history already and i just logged in fine (as others did, asking them ingame).

10 hours ago, Spock_rhp said:

server issues reportedly still being looked at

I dont see any report about this anywhere?

Can you point me to the posting about any login-issues and where staff is reporting "looking at it" please?

32 minutes ago, Zackman said:

I am not aware of any login issues and there is no posting in the SERVER STATUS thread where such reports should go to. I read this topic here by coincedence.

We had an issue yesterday (my timezone) - like 14 hours ago, but thats history already and i just logged in fine (as others did, asking them ingame).

I dont see any report about this anywhere?

Can you point me to the posting about any login-issues and where staff is reporting "looking at it" please?

I can not say anything about staff looking into this, but there were problems. People lost stuff and characters were rolled back a couple of times. I also started a new character and when I logged in 4 hours ago my levels was ok, but I had less SP, not all skills, all gear gone. So definitely problems :) 

For my part I deleted the character that was only level 12 and started a new one.

Sorry Zackman it is my fault this post was placed in the wrong area, I was not too sure where it was to go.

The issue was ongoing for a couple of hours and Goshawk did announce that there was some maintanance being done in the out of context chat in game after I had posted.

The issue I personally had at the time was not being able to login or it would take up to 10 mins before my toon appeared in game.

I do remember seeing a lot of ingame new player chat from other players experiencing the kind of things Spode was talking about but that is up to them to bring forward any problems they had as they are the ones that experienced them not me.

I will remove this post after you have read this reply and sorry once again for placing it in the wrong area.

Regards

PESTILENNCE

ps you are quite correct there are no issues at all now

Edited by PESTILENNCE

5 minutes ago, PESTILENNCE said:

The issue was ongoing for a couple of hours and Goshawk did announce that there was some maintanance being done in the out of context chat in game after I had posted.

Yep, thats was correct - we were in the meeting at this time and i jammed the database queue "in the background", so he posted about that.

6 minutes ago, PESTILENNCE said:

The issue I personally had at the time was not being able to login or it would take up to 10 mins before my toon appeared in game.

That is the logical behaviour based on what happend, confirmed.

7 minutes ago, PESTILENNCE said:

I do remember seeing a lot of ingame new player chat from other players experiencing the kind of things

Logical.

7 minutes ago, PESTILENNCE said:

ps you are quite correct there are no issues at all now

Thats what i thought, o/w i should have seen similar problems earlier when i logged on.

8 minutes ago, PESTILENNCE said:

I will remove this post after you have read this reply

Wouldn't do that, o/w the context of this thread/flow/convo makes no sense anymore.

Thanks for clearing up.