160 Track Space Ambient Music Patch

hello everyone..my name is Saoninal in game. i am one of the members of a band called Head Joint. been working on this for a while now but it is finally all done. it took us many years  to have this many tracks for the game from where we did the first 20 tracks back when this server went up. there are many tracks added to the library of 20 songs. this patch is tested and working.. all tracks are space ambient with the odd experimental ambient thrown in there. it is easy to install this patch. just download from provided drop box link then extract it where ever. now go in that folder and copy the data folder. next paste that in your game's main directory and merge folders and also overwrite the music.ini file when the box pops up. now if that box does not pop up then you pasted it into wrong directory. just a reminder you will have to reinstall this patch after every game update as the original music.ini gets put back in. that is it. let me know if you need any help with anything. you will now be able to hear all tracks randomly when enjoying your time out traveling the stars.

Earth And Beyond Music Patch 2017

Edited by skitzdout
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Evermore said:

Thank you for this donation, again. I for one will enjoy these for as long as the game is up.

Thanks again Saoninal

Randy aka Evermore

you are very welcome. happy you will enjoy these tracks in the game..i am hoping the game is up forever..was my first mmorpg and it got me hooked in the genre for years.. you guys have done an amazing job on getting this game to where it is today. so happy i can come back to it anytime..cheers..

have some good news. my good friend Drew (Brother Saturn) will be donating 40 songs to this soundtrack to bring total song count to 200..just awaiting the tracks then i will update the patch and update my post.. his music is perfect for EnB..great space music for sure

Edited by skitzdout

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...