Wiki mission descriptions aren't working

the steps and notes portions of the mission descriptions in the Net-7 wiki have ceased to display.  This has occurred across every mission description I checked.  Cause unknown to me and I suggest that the wiki code has changed [new version?] or the Template mechanism has changed somehow [thankfully, I can't find it, so I didn't change it].

ty

7 hours ago, Woodstock said:

Are you signed in to the wiki? I see everything on both wikis when signed in with my play accounts 

yes -- properly signed in -- can edit pages as usual.  also checked with alternative browser and same error in both.

i chose format badly and the shot showing that all the steps in the edit screen actually exist will not upload due to excessive size.  I assure you, it is there and does seem to be perfectly correct.  same result with IE as Firefox.

5 hours ago, Spock_rhp said:

steps still exist in edit tab, but not displaying properly.

Like I said, wiki is working. Steps removed intentionally by player. You have all the tools to restore it yourself. I'm tech support not content editor.

• 2 weeks later...

It is working again now, but I also noticed a few weeks back that the steps were not actually displaying (you could see they were still there if you hit edit), either way, the issue seems to be resolved now.

ah, yup ... I figured out how to fix what could be fixed easily and the rest will have to stay the way they are ... fortunately the rest are mostly simple missions, so not much is lost.