Anything I need to know after a 45 month long break :)

Greetings everyone,

It is nice to see the project is still going strong! I was planning to start playing again last fall but real life came in between. However now I can put aside a few hours a week to play this awsome game again!

Down to the topic, anything I need to know about the game now, other than Vrix running around? Any big changes?

Already got a really warm welcome in General chat when I logged in, I was even given a some stuff to my big surprise! I hope I can repay that somehow later.

See you all ingame!

Fly safe,

Ramses/Hather/Laxen/Mumin/can't remember all my alt names :)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, iceminer said:

Hather you better find me when you get back on!!!

49 minutes ago, efialtis said:

Yes just join us again and we'll get you up to speed m8...Great to see you again. :D

\o/ Yay, you are still playing, nice! Will be logging some hours ingame during weekend, will be nice to catch up with you all! Watch out guys, Hizzle (or what was it you nicknamed me Iceminer?) is back ;)

I actually remembered how to fly the ship when I tried :) Will have to check keyboard shortcuts for stuff though, can't remember everything. Mostly struggling to remember how to get from A to B, so I downloaded a map and printed on an A3 at work this morning. One could say I am preparing for the weekend!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...