mission conflict: Christmas 2016

I discover that if you have two missions in process requiring the attention of Executive MacKellan [Earth Station] that she will only deal with the one that is NOT the Christmas mission until you complete that step of the other mission.  [other Mission for my girl:  bonus mission hull upgrade 2 -- I don't yet have the required Industrial Mining Lasers for her to inspect]

related issue with the rank 2 bonus mission -- the required lasers can not be stored.  this means that making them by a 'toon on the same account can not move them to the required toon via the account vault.  you have to have two accounts, or a friendly outside person to move the completed mining lasers to the 'toon that needs them.  AND, I discover that the 'toon who needs them can not access the recipe in game in order to buy the parts -- someone who can build them has to have the recipe and thus find out what to buy.  [the recipe is available via the net-7 database.]

only Terran Scouts are affected by this second bit ... since only they among Terrans can not build weapons.