Network Performance

For the past two weeks, i've had regular disconnects.  Game interface (e.g. interacting with clickable objects) stops working and have to use Task Manager to get out of the game.

Today, the log in server is slow, sometimes taking as long as 1 minute to get to the log in screen.   I have no issues on any other site or with any other games.  I tried to hit Net-7.org and it took several times before it showed up.  At times it could not find the webpage.   Once into the forum, it took 30 - 45 seconds to acknowledge that I wanted to begin a new post.   I didn't see any complaints at the top of the forum, but you have some serious problems today.

I was finally able to log into the server this after noon, but there are no asteroids and I'm unable to log out with the /logout, /logoff, or using the esc key.  The only thing that works is to stop main32 from the Task Manager.

Thanks

It might be that there was a switch changed/broken at the Backbone Provider "Level 3" - i was able to see huge spikes in the trace.
Not sure if they fixed it finally but trace is rock solid again for me the last <xx> minutes.