105 Job Advice

Hi all,

Looking for some 105 jobs, explore and trade.  I'm looking for a good job for each I can repeat to level.

To help I have a low level JE I created for workhome that has the wormholes up Asteroid Belt Beta (So no Carpenter or Endigo)

All the info I can find seems to be for live referencing Net7 and other places.  I've spent a few hours and the info seems completely wrong.

I'm still doing 75 jobs from VT for trade,  to collect diplomants from Xipec Topec, you then go to Net 7 for drop off.

Can anyone help me with better jobs for 105?

Thanks

w01fy

What I've done in the past is 105 Explore jobs from Earth Station to Pluto/Charon, dock at Charon Cloister and buy the only trade goods they have, back to Earth and sell, repeat all

I agree with Stevinium, the Explore jobs from VT are currently the best option for Explore and trade as you get both for the short time it takes, even with the Gravity well on the standard nav path in Musp.. At warp 4516 I round trip this run in 5 to 6 minutes depending on the jobs available at the time of entering the terminal.

On 12/4/2016 at 1:02 PM, stevinium said:

Level 75 explore jobs from VT to Muspelheim are as good as it gets.

They are fast, especially with je or jd and plentiful,

Why with JE or JD specifically?

N/M, answered my own question, duh.....

Edited by Jalen