Cannot login to forum or portal

Hello,

I have been asked to post this here by the web tech support folks.

Since the server move, I have been unable to login to the forum or portal using my primary account username.  Since I cannot do that, I am unable to use any of my linked accounts on the portal as they are linked to that username only.  I have tried using password change, but am never allowed to reset the password for my primary account, only for this one I am using to login here now.

How can I get my primary username account reset?

Please let me know.  Thank you very much.

Iacobus/Buranka

3 hours ago, brancaj1 said:

I have tried using password change, but am never allowed to reset the password for my primary account, only for this one I am using to login here now.

how not allowed? reset link from net-7.org portal does not point to right place? you can use the forum reset link also.

39 minutes ago, karu said:

how not allowed? reset link from net-7.org portal does not point to right place? you can use the forum reset link also.

Thanks for the response, karu.  The upper e-mail sync link on the net-7 portal to reset email does not function with Chrome browser (what I am using).  Clicking on "here" in the first red lines of that section of the portal does not function, as far as I can tell.  It just cycles through and brings me right back to click here.  Only the link to a password reset functions.  When I do that, I can only reset the password for this account, not the one I previously used to login which has all the game accounts linked to it.  That's because I cannot login or reset my password with the proper account on the portal or the forum.

Does that mean the e-mail sync link just doesn't work with Chrome or is just broken?  Do I need to clear cache? Etc.?

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Edited by brancaj1
clarification

3 hours ago, brancaj1 said:

The upper e-mail sync link on the net-7 portal to reset email does not function with Chrome browser (what I am using). 

Which account you trying to reset password for? game account or forum account?

If its forum account, then https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/lostpassword/ is the page you looking for.

Currently I'm unable to see if game account reset works or not (it should)

Karu, again, I have tried the password reset page for both the forum account and the portal account.  They will only let me reset for username brancaj1.  I need to reset for username brancaj.  Neither place takes me to that username account to reset.  Can't this be done manually?  I have tried the email account reset link on portal page using Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge.  It does not work as far as I can tell.

7 hours ago, brancaj1 said:

Karu, again, I have tried the password reset page for both the forum account and the portal account.  They will only let me reset for username brancaj1.  I need to reset for username brancaj.

Log out from forum, use 'forgot password' on forum and enter brancaj email to reset the password.

No? Why drag portal into this when portal uses forum account. Portal is only for game accounts

11 hours ago, brancaj1 said:

I need to reset for username brancaj

There is no such user.
There are "brancaj1" and "brancaj2".

Since you forgot your usernames, you owe Karu a big fat <insert drink of choice>.

While I will happily buy karu an ale of his choice, [ Karu, contact me for your gift.  :-) ] I am not sure what I did wrong here.  I used the account username brancaj for years before the server move.  It stopped working immediately after the move.  Is there some way I could've deleted my own username?

Please let me know as I'd like to avoid that in the future.  

Thanks for the reset, Zackman. [ Contact me for your gift too. ]  Now how do I use it without screwing it up?  :-)

Edited by brancaj1
clarification