Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bellanar25

vrix in Primus-Vega

6 posts in this topic

Is normal that Vrix high level (23-50) are constantly camping shipyard and gate to Gallina ?. Its almost impossible for low levels to obtain hull upgrade here.

Primus is under occupation. V'rix presence is high in the sector. As intended.

Well, I racked up thousands in experience debt trying to get my lvl 10 hull upgrade, but getting one-shot by high level Vrix is fun, how?  Since I can't progress, I can't play.  Thanks for the hard work making the emulator, but I only enjoyed returning to EnB for all of a handful of hours.  As you say, this was intended.  I'll keep watch here for a bit, but if this isn't addressed better than 'as intended', I'll kindly uninstall.  

PS... Putting high level mobs in a newbie zone is exactly the kind of mistake EA would pull.

PSS... I just noticed this thread is more than 2 months old.  Primus is still unplayable on 1/22/17.  I guess I'm not interested in waiting a little anymore.  I guess it was fun while it lasted.  

Edited by Oberdan

On 13/11/2016 at 8:56 PM, Arthurdent said:

Primus is under occupation. V'rix presence is high in the sector. As intended.

Arthurdent Has already pointed out it is now under ocupation and a warzone, as in real life these places are extremely dangerous and war does not care about your age/level.

My advice is to ask in chat (You will find this a very social game with great people and help is usually just an ask away)  for a friendly JE perhaps and I am sure they would be more than happy to cloak you whilst you obtain your hull upgrade, or perhaps group up with some friends and slaughter some vrix like a true progen :D and obtain your upgrade whilst gazing upon their corpses.

There is always more than one way to skin a cat if you just take a little time to think about the problem.

My memory may be a bit fuzzy about this in live but here goes... V'rix were a PIB in Akerons Gate.  Also on the planet Primus as well as Ardus but... as a PS I cant remember having issues getting my hull upgrades.  Nothing is more discouraging to new players than to not be able to play solo.  Perhaps we should protect new players rather than just say "war is hell" join a group! (poetic license, I know this was not a direct quote) If new players can't get their upgrades, we may as well have open PvP and gank squads sitting at the gates... Oh wait that's what the V'rix are doing :)

Just saying,

Mim

Ok, after a brief conversation with Kyp and a couple others, I have adjusted a few spawns to allow access to the shipyard safer for the hull upgrades. I personally don't think it was that tough to begin with, but, I don't want to deter new players either.

However, this will not take place on a server restart, it will need to be done via a content sync.