New item mail problem

I have using the service today and started to mail the items form character to another and them I started to hear "installing' repeatedly then the shields and reactor and engine being installed and then the devices being installed.  I then check my inventory and my ammo had bean uninstalled from my weapons.  Though nothing of it continued to mail items the next I no extra room in my cargo and my ammo loaded in my weapons had disappeared.  So I stopped to post this message so that it can confirmed that there is a bug now with the item mail system delete items from what I can guess here.

5 hours ago, Freakshow said:

I have using the service today and started to mail the items form character to another and them I started to hear "installing' repeatedly then the shields and reactor and engine being installed and then the devices being installed.  I then check my inventory and my ammo had bean uninstalled from my weapons.  Though nothing of it continued to mail items the next I no extra room in my cargo and my ammo loaded in my weapons had disappeared.  So I stopped to post this message so that it can confirmed that there is a bug now with the item mail system delete items from what I can guess here.