Sulam Pirates taking me out of warp?

I went back and noticed a gravity well.  I wasn't pulled out of warp by the trio of 42's like I initially thought.  Someone seems to have stuck a gravity well on Nav Gateway 3 in Freya.

First time I went through there in a week and was just stunned to be stopped and then the 42's jumped me.  Went back with my JE to seek revenge and not only can they see cloaked, they seem to spam Grav Link.  they dropped lvl7 parts for the 3 waves I stuck around to kill.

Also another side note...seems to be a Gravity Well in the middle of Akeron's gate circle of navs...so when you target the gate and fly straight through, you get stopped.

• 6 months later...

Uh, why are those there? I just lost 200k on a tow trying to run the net-7 news mission to ragnarok.

Just in case anyone else searches and find this post (how I did), there's a wiki thread explaining what's going on: https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Sulami_Pirates_and_their_Grav_Well

Not to mention I can only play without having a GalaxyMap.dat file and the patcher won't download a new one.

Hmm, well I restored a deleted file and it seems to work now.

Edited by Arallu