Yellow/green orb around my ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it seems that the problem is still occurring today as of the 12th of November. Only with my TS does the problem seem to be happening. On some of my other toons, I seem to be having other issues such as items without pictures and so forth. It had been awhile since I had played using Windows 7. Just recently I made the switch to Windows 10 because I was having problems getting updates in Windows 7. After I finished installing and booting up - I followed the Magoo's guide and didn't have any issues initially until I logged in with my Terran Enforcer. On my JD I am having issues with certain items not showing up. I am sure there are others I have noticed yet but  here is a current list of items that are invisible: Plague's Bite, Aegis of the Warder, Intolerance MK. VIII, Defender's Doumaru, and Chimaera's  Dread Scourge; in addition to the aforementioned items, I have also noticed that some other types of loot such as gene maps IX and BlackBox P91 IX.

Edited by Mortabis

15 hours ago, Mortabis said:

Hmm, it seems that the problem is still occurring today as of the 12th of November. Only with my TS does the problem seem to be happening. On some of my other toons, I seem to be having other issues such as items without pictures and so forth. It had been awhile since I had played using Windows 7. Just recently I made the switch to Windows 10 because I was having problems getting updates in Windows 7. After I finished installing and booting up - I followed the Magoo's guide and didn't have any issues initially until I logged in with my Terran Enforcer. On my JD I am having issues with certain items not showing up. I am sure there are others I have noticed yet but  here is a current list of items that are invisible: Plague's Bite, Aegis of the Warder, Intolerance MK. VIII, Defender's Doumaru, and Chimaera's  Dread Scourge; in addition to the aforementioned items, I have also noticed that some other types of loot such as gene maps IX and BlackBox P91 IX.

Have you moved the articles in question into your hold and back into your vault (or vice versa)? That sometimes helps.

Those are all items that have had updated graphics and new entries in the mixfiles. Either your TH6 files are not refreshing correctly or you have corrupt or are missing updated MIX files. I suspect the latter. Start by trying the TH6 files first; delete them manually from your game directory ex ; C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles and then start the client and see if the problem persists. If it does you may need to replace one or more mixfiles and/or reinstall the client to update it correctly.

• Upvote 1