Debuff devices question

Ok i get that you want the game to be challenging. But with the Rada fails and other devices like it is starting to get to me. I wouldn't mind it so much if along with the amount fails that you added to these devices how about adjusting the amount of energy it takes to use these devices also. Getting more than two fails in a row is i bit much with the amount of energy lost in using them with firing your weapon. I'M at lvl 5 in all my gear. Combat lvl 27 and i have problems with lvl 23 - 25 mobs because of the fails and energy loss.

Take this with a grain of salt :

First of all, from your other threads I'm guessing you're discussing gameplay with your Seeker. You should be looking at supporting your inherent reactor skills with the maximum amount of recharge capability you can muster (equipped bonus, skill, activated), usage of combat cloak and the chimaera devices are more likely a better fit than the Rada.

Researching your mobs' capabilities and adapting is also important; look at their damage types and how to reinforce your resists with shield types (scale, dragonplate), other swappable resists both equipped and activated, also what damage types they are more susceptible to for your weapons choice.

Traders are inherently a support class, and you're a little disadvantaged on the shield side as a Jenquai trying to tank; use a little stealth with combat cloak, bring along a friend/guildmate just to split up the damage or to take a little of the mob DPS away and lighten your needs for shield recharge.

Your class is basically a living battery more than any other Jenquai profession before it. Played smart, you should have very few energy issues.

Thank you all for the replies. From what i'm learning in game is i need certain devices to negate the energy problems in having and researching what i need. I was not trying to be negative about the game and really like what you have done here.

It might be also a good hint, ehat mob you are exactly fighting (screenshot even better) because:

We added the possibility of failing debuffs in the not-so-long-past and that mechanism is also controlled per mob.
There is mob very easy to debuff, other mob (as CL 66 Bosses) are unbelievable hard to get debuffed.

It MIGHT be, there are old mob in the database which has a wrong parameter of "hardness" and we might need to revisit that mob, so a screenshot or exact name of the mob in question would be helpful.

Hello Zackman. It seems that it was mostly the mechanical type mobs that are the most trouble. organics are a little better. But i now have some cool devices that i never heard of before in this game. Its really not a big issue anymore. Thanks to an amazing player base that helped me out.