[edited] FireFox browser showing invalid Security ticket for www.net-7.org

[EDIT]

Ok,  i have been informed that its probably due to the transfer of services to a new server - SORRY !!!

I did read that was happening, i just didnt connect the dots.

My apologies.

I hope the transfer goes smoothly.

Thanks again for providing us with this game.

I appreciate your efforts :D

[EDIT]

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Ive been playing (again) for the last couple of months and have been using the Net-7 portal site as well.

Its worked flawlessly upto now, but starting today I get the following message when trying to acces www.net-7.org

[message]

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.net-7.org has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

www.net-7.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. The certificate is only valid for the following names: net-7.server999.de, newweb.net-7.org Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

[message end]

I dont think my browser has changed version its the same vers as last week, so not being a coder. im just guessing.

I nothing about website certificates..........do net7's need renewing or something ?

Edited by cerveau32