Batch dismantle command

On multiple occasions I have found myself having to dismantle large quantities of components to obtain some ore or whatever. Right now I am dismantling 320 of a certain component and I am getting RSI from it... I would like to suggest we have a batch dismantle command for this scenario. We already have the /craft command to batch create comps, so I hope this is a feasible thing to do. It would save a lot of time and frustration.

I don't think losing parts is a problem.. and you could just let it run one-bye-one if that's preferred.. so each item in the stack to be dismantled is calculated by itself.. so it will still take a while, but I won't have to manually click each time... sitting their for a whole day, getting RSI and going insane from the repetition.. I know there is probably a way to do that with macros, but I don't really like the idea of macros, not to mention I'm not sure how to get started with them anyway. Can you point me to a guide on getting started?

So anyway, I don't think losing parts is a problem... especially since we're only talking about comps, not weapons, devices, etc.. because those don't stack... I'm only talking about stack-able stuff. A real issue for discussion is what someone else recently mentioned to me: that being able to batch dismantle stuff would put miner's out of business. Now I'm not sure I agree with that though, because we're not playing on the live server here... pretty much everyone I know does their own mining because we all have multiple accounts and multi-boxing them.. you don't see lots of people selling stacks of ores... I won't say I've never seen that, because I have.. maybe twice in 5 months.. but it's rare (at least from my experience anyway) and usually for high level ores (L8 and L9). So being able to rip for ores (especially lower ones) shouldn't affect anyone really. Do correct me if I am wrong there though... maybe there is some market for ores outside the Market channel, that I am not aware of... or some other issue that I haven't thought of ?

Hmm. No I cannot recommend a path for you to macro-ing.

.. so each item in the stack to be dismantled is calculated by itself.. so it will still take a while, but I won't have to manually click each time... sitting their for a whole day, getting RSI and going insane from the repetition.. I know there is probably a way to do that with macros, but I don't really like the idea of macros, not to mention I'm not sure how to get started with them anyway.

And no, we will not code a server-side macro for you.