Lvl 150 requirement for the Ardus key mission

I have turned in two tickets and wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why I could not get the Ardus key mission.  I learned today from the ADV that there is a Lvl 150 requirement to take it.  No where was this relayed that I have seen.  I think this requirement should have been made known, at least in the patch notes.

Edited by markemt

Really?  Lvl 150 is required?  After a very long time my JD just made lvl 150.  My JE is 58 levels away.  Looks like I'll never get there to mine dark matter...lol 

unless i I retire and spend 8 hours a day playing...hey I kind of like that ideal. 

Mr Woodman,

The key is tradeable. While your Jenquai Defender is well able to dive into the storyline and complete the mission to manufacture the key, your Jenquai Explorer will have the key traded to. If you like to prospect for Dark Matter Ores, collect the parts for the Aquitaine Codex l1, get it made and key yourself into Ardus.

From what I have experienced, the DEVteam is not -completely- without reason, you know. So the restrictions placed on content usually have means to let you work around it.

Cheers, 

Ben

There is no firm requirement to provide any information in the patch notes.

Go out and explore, engage with the community, work things out,  find the missions, hidden belts and other content that hasn't been mentioned in the patch notes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1