R.I.P lvl7 AA Gahtu An

I  agree. I was so excited that found one this device this past spring. I had to take time off from the game right after finding it. Now i'm finally getting close to have time to return to the game and the first thing I learned about was this nerf. Sucks big time. And not like I'll ever have time to camp the warder and get that device as I actually have a real life and can not dedicate time to sit there in hopes to be there when he spawns because if i'm not right there when he spawns ill never even get to see what he looks like let alone kill it. Other players who seemed to have killed him many many many times over cant seem to be able to leave it up for some other people who cant live and breathe E&B even though some of us would love to. Makes me have second thoughts of even returning.

Yes i think Akicestorm has the wrong device , i suspect he is thinking of the fabled 'Focus of the Warder' or possibly the 'Power of the Celestial' . 

btw Akicestorm do not place your return to the game on one item please :) Though i am upset about the near demise of my 141% Gahtu An there are a lot of things vastly improved by our tireless bunch of dev's :)

Edited by Prrekoorb

I was talking about both the aa and the warder device. Sucks to see my new aa get nerfed before I even get to raid with it lol. And I mentioned the warder device just because ill probly never see the warder or the device lol. I'm hoping to return soon. But like I said things like the warder don't make it appealing in some ways. Sorry for the confusion Alurra.