Main Raids

So this is just an idea.

I was thinking that we could do community raids instead of guild raids. Get everyone involved that can attend such raids. Instead of them being locked down to certain guilds let it be a free for all with trusted looters. (this is to get more people involved, I know pub has there own raids but if everyone can get together to do the big raids that to me would be more fun and get to know more people in the game that are not "famously known") I would like to see more mass participation than 1 person boxing an entire raid. Just a thought.

I would be in favor of implementing this into the schedule as exists some way. the increased number of folks bidding for items could be offset by reducing spawn cycles for triggers to allow raids  to happen more often. not enough to make them mundane but enough to offset increased competition. I know ther are hard feelings between varions individuals in the guilds, but most folks get along fairly well and help each other out on at least a limited basis now so I would be willing to give it a go. my schedule leaves for an unpredictable availability for rading so the more often raids happen the better my chance of participating as it would be for all. also it would give us a chance to argue about tactics lol

The GM's have a Public Raid Sector where we can open it up and star a selected raid (there are threads here in the forums about it) if there is enough players interested we can open the sector up and trigger the raid for the groups interested.

Great idea

Would be even better if it made it into  the game instead of forum talk for the umpteenth time

Don't get me wrong, Im all for it, but there are 4-5 guys who are against it, what they say goes so it will never happen

period

end of story