As the story line begins to advance and change, you'll notice that some of the NPCs are missing or dying as is their available missions, some of those missions are critical to the future story line and content.
If your one of the ones that like to follow the story line(s) rather than raid constantly, I would like to suggest that you find and finish up those mission chains.
Just saying. :)

Probably too much to ask, but will/can there be a warning of who's set to buck the kicket?  I was introduced to pre-Sunset Live just a few months before EA decided to pull the plug so I missed a LOT of the original story line, plus you guys have added much to the game, so there may be story line missions I may have missed.  My Jenquai triplets all have DT access and I'm not all that concerned with my PW, he's just around to shoot stuff when I'm bored, but I really don't know what all I've missed out on.

I tried to fine a link to the EnB bible original game docs, that had the NPC time line in it can't seem to find it.
I'm not really sure It may be a restricted .pdf ???? :)

Maybe some else knows its internet location.

• 2 years later...

No.  I just gotta state the obvious, and go with reason here.  We can't have NPCs moving around or dying off in the "Sunrise" of EnB.

Back in live, yes, it made sense, because they had an evolving changing storyline that everyone was seeing for the first time, and seasons, and eventually began working towards an "end" once they knew Sunset was coming.  Now, however, we have old players, new players, and are already experiencing a much longer lifespan of the game/server than the original had.  New players will be lost, confused.  We also have a system, thanks to clever dev coding years ago, in the NPC dialogue trees, that can know what part of the storyline a player is in, what they've done, who they've talked to.  We can have the "same" NPC in multiple locations.  We can make an NPC that used to be responsive and have a dialogue, stop, once you get to a certain part in the storyline.  We have abilities now in the database that the original WW devs actually didn't ;) We need to use that.