The Shadows Guild is now Recruting

Greetings all you EnB's out there. Just wanted to let everyone know that The Shadows Guild is also recruting new members into the guild. We are a small to med size guild that is more interested in quaulity and not in the amount of members our guild has. Right now we are working on our builders and we are up to lvl 7 shields & engines, lvl 5 Weapons, devices & reactors. Our guild as with others have our own team speak and Redemption is working our a web site as I am typing. As to team speak, I am one of the people that is always on and you would know me as Topas.

The guild leaders are: Merlin, Redemption, Quartermayne & World.

The guild builders are: Weapons: Siren & World

Shields: Merlin

Reactors: Quartermayne (Jen) & Crystal (Ter & Prog)

Devices: Merlin & Redemption

There are others but those are the main ones. So if you want a family style guild then The Shadows are for you! If you want to join a guild that is only interested in how many members they have then you should problie look at one of the other guilds. For an invite you can contact either Merlin, Thor, Topas, Jade, Crystal, Siren, Zaader, Zeena, Remedption, Quartermayne or World as one of these toons is always on. TTYL :-)

Merlin

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Greetings all,

Just an update, I have installed (with the dev's ok and like the way it is done) a Guild Vault system! Now what is a Guild Vault system you ask. Well It is a way that members of the guild can access and get the PM stuff they need! All guild members after being in the guild for a few days have access to it and so far it has been a big success! It has also been eaiser on me and the other guild builders as instead of making an item here and there we can make several items at once and place them in the vault. I am proud of the fact that I have a complete line of Weapons, Engines, Shields, Reactors & Devices for all our guild members. Besides the normal everyday things we have mission items and a complete line of ammo samples at the finger tips of all our guild members.

So if you are looking for a friendly guild with many big things to offer then this is the guild for you. We have gone from a small-med size guild to a larger then mid size one in a very short time. Besides the guild vault system we also are putting in place a TS server and web site. So if you are interest in joining "The Shadows" guild just contact myself or any of the friendly members as there is many of them now flying around the Universe! TTYL :-)

Merlin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1